Wednesday, February 16, 2011

iPod "A" Night

One of the jobs I'm doing while at seminary is as a security guard/facilities guy at a large church down here in Dallas.  This job affords me some opportunity to do a little homework while at work as well as some flexibility to listen to music while doing rounds.  Last night was apparently A night for my play list.  Most I thoroughly enjoyed, some I tolerated to give them a shot, I think there were two that I just forwarded through.

Athanasius
Abandon
Abandon Kansas
Abel's Offering
Accafellas (this is well before Glee came out btw)
Astaire
The Archies
Ambassador
Antonio Carmona
Arrested Developement
Ayeisha Woods

I know I have some Anberlin, but couldn't find it (must be tucked away in Various Artists).  I'm not sure how I didn't take in any The Almost, The Afters or Addison Road or Aerosmith.  Anyway...just thought I'd throw that out there.  To anyone who actually read all of this and feels that I've wasted a couple of minutes of your life, I apologize.  I'll try to come up with some more significant things to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment